There are several skin lesions that are very common and non-cancerous.
- Mole may enlarge in size abnormally and may lead to unsightly appearance.
- Skin Tags occur on dry skin, this is a common disease seen on people who are suffering from overweight, stress, depression, ageing, overexposure to sunlight, diabetes and or habited to nicotine and alcohol.
- Milia are small bumps made up of keratin trapped under the skin. One lesion is called a milium. They can appear anywhere but tend to develop around or under the eyes.
- Xanthelasma is a medical condition in which yellowish pimple-type bumps develop around the eye, especially on the upper lids and inner-corners of eyes. These bumps look like they have pus filled inside them or a yellow-coloured fluid. However, it’s nothing but cholesterol deposit under the skin.
- Corn and callus -Thickened layers of skin, often on the hands or feet, where friction repeatedly occurs.
At Dr. Lata’s Skin and Laser Clinic we make the procedure absolutely pain free, safe and does not require hospitalization or general anaesthesia. The patient can continue with their routine life immediately post procedure.
Treatment available is radiocoutry.