- Tanned Skin/Peeling – cause is sun exposure.
- Redness – a red, splotchy chest can be caused by skin sensitivity to various skin conditions or environmental and lifestyle elements like sun exposure, spicy food, etc.
- Nipple Hair– is very common among women.
- Dark Spots – bra underwires, harsh fabrics and chemicals can cause skin friction and pigmentation.
- Acne – caused due to sweating, dandruff, bra irritation, hair follicle clogging and dead skin cells.
- Sagging/ Stretch Marks– occurs as we age and after pregnancy.
- AgingSkin – caused because of loss of collagen and elastin production.
Treatment available are as follows:
- Breast Lifting Radiofrequency Treatment
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Hair Removal
- Breast Laser Rejuvenation
- Medicated Cream/Lotion
- Breacial/ Breast Facials
- Breast Size Reduction Treatment.
Open Pores/ Surgical Scars/ Stretch Marks Treatement Results